About Many Nations Academy
The NAYA Many Nations Academy (MNA) serves 9th–12th graders in a culturally relevant, student-centered learning environment with a blended high school and college and career readiness curriculum.
What We Offer
- Small class sizes
- Integration of local Native traditions
- Wrap around services for our students and their families
- Credit recovery options for students who are credit deficient
- Electives to enrich our students’ learning
- Partnerships with PCC and post-secondary institutions
- Unique electives offered such as robotics, cooking, regalia-making, two spirit club. Electives are rotated based on interest
- Hands on learning with project based lessons and relevant content supplemented with a robust credit recovery program
- Culturally relevant curriculum and programming with wrap around services
The NAYA Many Nations Academy is committed to creating a positive education that emphasizes student empowerment and academic excellence. We value the integrity of core American Indian and Alaska Native values in partnership with parents, families, elders, and community members.
MNA Scholarship Fund
Financial hardship is often cited as the reason why Native students do not enter college even when they are accepted. Also, financial hardship can cause students to drop out once they have enrolled. The Many Nations Academy Scholarship Fund allows students to concentrate on their education, free of financial worries. You can help our students’ achieve their educational goals with a donation today.