The food pantry and clothing closet are available to on-going clients whenever their case manager or advocate is available to assist them.
The Clothing closet is accessible to the general public on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30 to 5:30. The Food Pantry is accessible to the general public Monday through Thursdays from 2:30 to 5:30.
Items we accept:
• Jackets/coats in season
Items we do not accept:
• Household items such as furniture, beds, tables, lamps etc.
• Kitchen items such as dishes, pots and pans and utensils etc.
• Bedding, towels etc.
• Baby furniture, such as swings, car seats, high chairs etc.
• Office supply furniture, desks, chairs dividers etc.
• And any other items that are not clothing.
NAYA’s food pantry is supported in part by the Oregon Food Bank and the Portland Police Bureau’s Sunshine Division, both of whom have been a partner in feeding hungry families in the Native American community for many years. The Sunshine Division has also provided food boxes for NAYA’s annual Winter Gathering along with agency referral cards for families needing food and clothing assistance throughout the year.
Thank you Portland Police Bureau Sunshine Division for your generous support and donations.