You care about Portland’s Native American community, its rich history and cultural impact that make Oregon a beautiful place to live, work and play. Your annual contribution of $1,000 or more is an investment in the more than 10,000 people impacted by NAYA’s important wraparound programs each year.
Your leadership gift will:
- #TeachCulture through seasonal camps for youth, cultural arts classes for youth and families including drumming, dancing, beading and regalia making
- Wrapround our youth and families through foster care programs, domestic violence advocacy, alcohol and drug support and gang prevention and intervention
- Build prosperity through homeownership classes, energy and rental assistance, workforce development and economic development
- Nurture the next generation of Indigenous leaders, through Leadership development and civic engagement, AND
- Create brighter futures for our youth through our Many Nations Academy, an alternative high school offering culturally specific programming and our job readiness and college prep support
NAYA Family Center Leadership Giving Circle Levels
For more information about our Leadership Giving Circle, contact Kaelyn Rushforth at KaelynR@nayapdx.org or 503.288.8177, ext 205.