NAYA’s Native Business Accelerator aims to build prosperity in Portland, Oregon’s Native American community by creating self-determined enterprises.
The Native Business Accelerator is a relational cohort-style program. It uplifts and empowers small businesses with targeted training, skills, and tools tailored to the cohort’s needs.
In addition to acquiring knowledge with scaling small businesses, the cohort is provided with one-to-one coaching, technical support, relationship building with peers, and access to community through the Native Business Accelerator network.
- You have an existing business with positive net sales*
- You can commit to 80% or higher attendance
- You have the ability and the means to attend Zoom video meetings on a regular basis**
- You can commit to 5+ hours a week for workshops, assignments, and 1:1 coaching
- Graduate of NAYA’s Basics of Business a plus but not necessary*
*If you don’t meet these criteria, we will work with you to assess your application.
**If you don’t have the ability or the means to attend Zoom video meetings on a regular basis, we can work with you to ensure that you are set up for success prior to the start of the cohort.
- New client? Submit the Microenterprise Inquiry Form
- Already completed the Microenterprise Inquiry Form? Reach out to your initial Microenterprise contact via email for consideration for the Native Business Accelerator and they will follow up with you
- Your submitted information will be reviewed by NAYA’s Microenterprise team to determine if your business is a good fit for the Native Business Accelerator
- You will receive an application asking for your goals, commitment level, and time availability
- The Native Business Accelerator Coordinator will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
- Application period: year-round
- Enrollment interviews: January 2023
- Cohort begins: February 2023
- Cohort graduation: June 2023
The cohort will meet every other week from the third week of February through the third week of June. The start date will be determined once the cohort is established.
For more information and to apply, visit the NAYA Marketplace website.
Just starting out with a business idea or are seeking foundation? Check out NAYA’s Basics of Business class.