Gain business acumen in a supportive cohort of fellow Native Entrepreneurs. This nine-week course includes invaluable gatherings where you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow together with a community of entrepreneurs, building bonds and providing peer support. Supplementing the online curriculum, your NAYA microenterprise coach will provide you with advice, resources and partner support.
The Basics of Business course is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs in the pre-biz phase holding a concept or an idea for a business and wanting to learn the fundamental systems and steps to move forward.
NAYA’s Basics of Business course offers:
- Three years of one-to-one coaching, personalized to meet your business needs
- One business training class once a week for a period of 9 weeks
- Support developing your business plan
- Support for establishing and growing your business
- Access to financial literacy classes
- Referrals to NAYA’s holistic services and programs
Spring 2023 dates:
March 9th – May 4th, 2023
Class sessions will be held every Thursday from 6–9 pm via Zoom.
More information + register
Thank you for your interest in the NAYA Basics of Business course!
For more information and to register, please complete the Microenterprise Inquiry Form here.