business training & coaching for the native entrepreneur
NAYA’s Microenterprise Program provides Native American business owners with one-on-one business coaching, the opportunity to participate in a ten week business training course and three vendor marketplaces.
Fall 2021 Microenterprise Course
September 9 – November 4, 2021
Class sessions will be held every Thursday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm via zoom.
REGISTER HERE to save your space.
Whether you are just starting to think about a business idea, or you’re already running your small business, our services can benefit you. NAYA’s Microenterprise Program offers:
- Three years of one-on-one coaching, personalized to meet your business needs
- Ten weeks of business training classes
- Support developing your business plan
- Support for establishing and growing your business
- Access to financial literacy classes
- Referrals to NAYA’s holistic services and programs
- Vending opportunities at NAYA’s marketplaces and other locations
Thank you for your interest in the NAYA Microenterprise Program! The following questionnaire is designed to help us learn more about you and your business (or business idea).
If you are interested in learning more about in our services, please complete this inquiry form.
To register for our Microenterprise Business Class Program please complete this registration form.