You can support NAYA clients and community members by donating items and/or organizing your friends, family, or co-workers to organize donation drives. In-kind donations directly support NAYA’s programs with much needed consumables and supplies.
We are not accepting clothing donations at this time.
Please call in advance to ensure that we have capacity to accept your donation. Contact: Kaelyn Rushforth at 503-288-8177 ext. 286.
Due to safety regulations for children, in-kind donations listed with ǂ must be new and unopened in their original packaging.
Baby and toddler items
- Diapers ǂ
- Pull-Ups ǂ
- Baby wipes ǂ
- Strollers ǂ
- Cribs ǂ
- High chairs ǂ
- Car seats ǂ
- Culturally diverse books
- Non-expired pantry food; i.e. rice, pasta, soup, beans, etc.
- Baby food and formula
- Perishable food if approved by manager
Household and personal items
- Hygiene kits
- Bed linens
- Baby proof items (door guards; outlet covers; corner guards, etc.)
- Kitchen appliances (new or in excellent condition)
- Dishware, cookware, small kitchen supplies, etc.
Arts and crafts
- Natural sinew
- Construction paper
- Coloring books
- Paint brushes
- Big cardboard boxes
When donating art or cultural items, please consider whether the donation is:
- Culturally appropriated and/or a non-native made item. Refer to the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990.
- Ceremonial (e.g. items containing eagle feathers) or personal in nature (e.g. bustles, shawls,and other used regalia), unless the donor made it and knows how it may be used by us in our work.
We do not accept items that are heavily used or worn, broken, damaged, or unusable.