Give a Little, Get a Lot Back
It’s December and that means NAYA’s biggest end-of-year fundraising efforts are in full swing. NAYA has once again been selected for inclusion in Willamette Week’s Give!Guide, Portland’s easiest path to year-end giving.
One reason we love participating in the Give!Guide comes down to one word: INCENTIVES. We’ve got them, and they are great.
First, donate at least $10 to NAYA through the Give!Guide and you’ll receive $4,000+ worth of free and discounted products from Chinook Book mobile app.
- One free taco from Porque No? taqueria
- One free drip coffee from Nossa Familia Coffee
- One free juice from Laughing Planet Cafe
- One free croissant from Ken’s Artisan Bakery
- One free pastry from Gluten Free Gem Bakery
- One free small tea from Townshend’s Tea company
- One free scoop of ice cream from Ruby Jewel
Then there are Big Give Days. A gift of $10 or more on a Big Give Day gives you a chance to win these amazing prizes.
- December 3: Two nights at Brasada Ranch in a Luxury suite, plus a round of golf on Oregon’s most breathtaking course! If You’re 35 or Under: You have twice the chance of winning, as Brasada Ranch will be giving out a second vacation package to one donor under the age of 36!
- December 5: Two weekend passes to Feast Portland 2020, a $500 gift card from New Seasons Market, a $150 gift card to Tasty n Daughters and one year’s supply of goodies from Por Que No, Nossa Familia, Jasmine Pearl Tea Company, Gluten Free Jem, Ground Up PDX
- December 12: A Tender Loving Empire vinyl package and weekend passes to Treefort Music Fest, Sisters Folk Festival, McMenamins Sabertooth Fest, Oregon Jamboree, Harefest and two tickets to the select show of your choice at the Portland Jazz Festival. (The vinyl package includes four new TLE releases on vinyl with digital downloads, a $100 shopping spree, a comfy crewneck, a campfire mug for your adventures, and a set of three art prints.)
- December 19: A Trek FX 1 Commuter Bike from Bike Gallery!
- December 26: A vacation package from the Oregon Cultural Trust that will take you across the amazing state we are lucky enough to call home! More details coming soon.
And THEN, there are NAYA’s special incentives! We have already gifted two tickets to our annual gala (a value of $500) to one lucky donor. More will be announced this month!
Hopefully, these incentive will convince you to give to NAYA.
Our participation in the Give!Guide is the primary way we garner those critical end-of-year donations that NAYA’s programs and services depend upon. Don’t miss the chance to do good for Portland’s Native American community and keep Indigenous culture thriving—all while getting over $4,000 in prizes in doing so.
Every little bit helps. Give at www.giveguide.org/#naya.