Returning to complete high school can prove difficult for people who left for family, health, or other reasons. NAYA is pleased to offer our Educational Re-engagement Program, precisely to help people in this situation.
- 1:1 coaching
- High school diploma supports
- GED test preparation
- Transportation assistance
- Child care
- Technology assistance
- College and career coaching
Enroll for the quickest path to getting a high school diploma or GED and build toward obtaining a living wage career.
- Youth ages 16–21 who are not enrolled in school and who have not yet earned a high school diploma or GED
- High school youth behind 3 or more credits
- Youth ages 14–21 who who are not enrolled in school and who have not yet earned a high school diploma or GED and who are referred by Oregon Youth Authority, DHS, Juvenile Justice Services, a federally recognized tribe, school district, or educational service district.
Enroll any time. We begin a new series of GED test preparation classes every 10 weeks. The deadline for enrolling for the fall Mt. Hood Community College GED prep classes is September 1, 2021.
Email Becca Gruner at BeccaG@nayapdx.org to learn more.