NAYA Scholarship Program
The students eligible for assistance must be current or former NAYA program participants and intend to pursue their education at an accredited, non-profit, two-year or four-year, college or university. A holistic review will be conducted with consideration given to academic and non-academic achievement, financial need, and the student’s demonstrated commitment to family and/or community. Students must complete the application in full, partial submissions will result in non-consideration.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be a current or former NAYA program participant
- Be enrolled in an accredited, non-profit, two-year or four-year college or university, during the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Be continuously enrolled at least part-time throughout the 2022-2023 academic year
- Be a degree seeking student
Recipients may attend school either full- or part-time. There is no limit on the number of times that a person may apply and compete for this scholarship. However, students will only be re-awarded if, and only if, they complete all requirements outlined per the scholarship awardee agreement.
NAYA-PSU Scholarship—Deadline has passed
To be eligible for this $10,000 scholarship, students must be past participants in NAYA’s programs and plan to attend PSU in next academic year. Applicants must be able to demonstrate significant involvement NAYA services in their past. For example, attending the pow wow does not count; attending the Academy or participating in seasonal camps does.
The scholarship is due February 1 and the link can be found here.
- Type “NAYA” in the search field and it should come up easily
- Please contact Auna Castellon, with questions or assistance.
Five $2,000 scholarships are available to students who can demonstrate significant involvement NAYA services in the past. (Attendance at a pow wow or one event is not considered significant.)
Applicants apply through the PCC Foundation website once they have a PCC account.
More information can be found here.