- This event has passed.
Many Nations Academy (formerly ECA) Information & Registration Night
August 29, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
“It’s like family. It’s people who will love and support you and make sure you graduate.” –MNA Graduate
Interested in learning more about NAYA’s high school?
NAYA Many Nations Academy (formerly known as the Early College Academy) serves students that represent tribal nations from throughout the country, each with its unique history and traditions. The school’s mission to promote inclusion, tolerance, and acceptance of all has attracted youth from across the city of Portland who are drawn to the promise of incorporating a Native American worldview into the educational experience. The Many Nations Academy serves a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and diverse self-identifying student body.
Stop by Thursday, 8/29/2019, to learn more about our school, eat some dinner, and even start the process of registering!
Attendance at one registration event is required of ALL students (new & returning)
To enroll, you will be asked to fill out our school application and provide TWO original documents that show proof of residency in the district.
They must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student. We will make copies for your school file and give back the original to families.
Bring two of the following acceptable proofs of residency:
• Financial documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
• Utility bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
• Government documents (Social Security, unemployment insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan) We cannot accept driver’s license as proof of residency
• Insurance (home, rental, health, or car)
• Real estate documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
• Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency
Learn more about our school: https://nayapdx.org/services/many-nations-academy/