Your generous donation impacts the lives of 10,000 people each year with wraparound services that help our community thrive.
Make regular, recurring donations through your automatic bank withdrawal or by charging your credit card, giving NAYA Family Center the opportunity to balance our resources throughout the year. For tax purposes, you will receive a summary of your annual giving just once a year in January. You can suspend or stop your recurring gift at any time with a phone call or email to Ash Elverfeld, Development Data Specialist: AshE@nayapdx.org or 503.288.8177 x295. To make a recurring gift, click here.
Remember a loved one with a gift made in their honor or memory. Gifts are acknowledged through a card sent to the recipient of your choice. To make a tribute gift, click here.
A donation of shares held for more than a year is eligible for the same income tax deduction as gifts of cash, should you itemize. Also, if the donated shares increased in value, you avoid the capital gains tax that would be owed when you sell those shares.
To receive a receipt, and to ensure that your transfer is processed correctly, please let us know of your stock gift. Contact Ann Takamoto, Director of Development, (503) 288-8177, x206 or AnnT@nayapdx.org with this information:
- Donor name, email address, phone number
- Investment company shares are coming from
- Name of stock or mutual fund
- Number of shares or dollar value of gift.
To donate your stock to the Native American Youth and Family Center:
Name of Receiving Institution: CHARLES SCHWAB & CO., INC. DTC Number 0164, code 40
For the account of: NAYA Family Center
NAYA Family Center tax ID #: 93-1141536
For more information about your gifts of stock, please contact: Ann Takamoto,Director of Development, (503) 288-8177, x206 or AnnT@nayapdx.org
Workplace Giving and Matching
Workplace giving provides employees with the opportunity to give back to a cause that resonates with them, benefiting not only NAYA Family Center, but also benefiting your company culture.
- Check your human resources office to see if your company has a workplace giving program in place.
- Donations made automatically through payroll is an efficient and easy
- Companies can show their support by matching employees’ gift of volunteer time or payroll deduction.
Do you have a car or vehicle that you no longer use? Running or non-running, your vehicle can benefit you with a charitable tax deduction AND support the NAYA Family Center’s life-affirming services. Contact Ash Elverfeld, Development Data Specialist for more information: AshE@nayapdx.org or 503.288.8177 x295.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Native American Youth and Family Center at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number, DK760.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping NAYA Family Center earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Donors who care about the Portland Native American community, our rich history and cultural impact that make Oregon a beautiful place to live, work and play, can invest in NAYA with an annual contribution of $1,000 or more, impacting 10,000 people through our wraparound programs.