Unaccompanied youth ages 16 – 24 years old who are experiencing homelessness in Multnomah County should contact Homeless Youth Services by calling the screener of the day. Please click here to see contact information and availability for our staff. Our screener of the day can meet with youth interested in services either here at NAYA or out in the community. Anyone is welcome to come during our drop in hours from 3-5 p.m. to complete a screening or to learn about our services.
The goal of the Homeless Youth Program is to re-engage youth with positive adult relationships and role models in the community to support stability within their lives. Youth can be between the ages of 15 – 24, and need to be experiencing some level of homelessness.
We are a highly mobilized staff that can meet your needs by connecting you with:
• Culturally appropriate services
• Intensive case management
• The local Native community or other cultural communities
• Neighborhood resources and community mentors
• Cultural identity; personal & social development
• Mental Health and Alcohol/Drug services
• Educational & employment support services
• On-site clothing closet and food pantry
• On-site and mobile screening for shelter services and other safety services