Please click here to see our staff contacts and availability.
The goal of the Homeless Youth Program is to re-engage youth with positive adult relationships and role models in the community, which will lead to stability within their lives. Youth can be between the ages of 15 – 24, and need to be experiencing some level of homelessness.
We are a highly mobilized staff that can meet your needs by connecting you with:
• Culturally appropriate services
• Intensive case management
• The local Native community or other cultural communities
• Neighborhood resources and community mentors
• Cultural identity; personal & social development
• Mental Health and Alcohol/Drug services
• Educational & employment support services
• On-site clothing closet and food pantry
• On-site and mobile screening for shelter services and other safety services